Thursday, 11 February 2016
Tuesday, 1 December 2015
Saturday, 24 October 2015
Thursday, 21 May 2015
God has a master plan and everyman, every child of God has his own place. Until you locate your own place, the world cannot locate you. Locating your own place is called moving into destiny.
YOU MUST BE SEPARATED INTO YOUR ODESTINY IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE A STAR
Outside destiny, you are a destitute. Every man remains an eternal misfit until he finds his place in divine plan.
YOUR PRAYER SHOULD BE LORD SEPARATE ME INTO MY DESTIINY
Separation onto destiny can either be by:
1. Accidental movement
3. Conscious steps
1. Accidental movement: David was sent an errand to give food to his brother not knowing he was going to his zone of success.()
2. Tragedy: Ruth was in Moab, got married , the husband died and she became lonely. No food, no sponsor, no helper, she moved with her mother in-law to Bethlehem and that was how she became somebody to reckon with.
Joseph also entered into destiny through series of trials – imprisonment, slavery e.t.c.
Where did Satan come from? Some cultures, philosophies and religions believe that good and evil have always existed in a dualistic balance like yin and yang or light and darkness. Others believe that God created the Devil to test mankind and preside over the eternal punishment of the wicked. What is the truth? Using the "here a little, there a little" principle (Isaiah 28:9-13), we can uncover Satan's origin and destiny in the pages of the Bible!
1. In what state was the earth created? Genesis 1:1-2; Job 38:4-7; Psalm 104:30; God originally created the earth with such perfection and beauty that the angels shouted with joy! Our Creator does all things in an organized manner and completes all His works in exquisite splendor. But the earth had somehow become formless and chaotic so that God had to refashion it before man could be created.
2. Who was Lucifer? Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:12-17.
"Lucifer" means "Light-Bringer" or "Day Star." Ezekiel calls him "the anointed cherub who covers," which means he was one of the chief angels whose wings covered God's throne in heaven. He is specifically shown to be a created being, possibly the most beautiful, wise and perfect of God's creations.
But this mighty angel grew proud and vain in his beauty. He schemed to induce other angels to support him in an attempt to overthrow God. When he finally led one third of the angels (Revelation 12:4) to war against God in heaven, God cast him and his angelic troops back to the earth (Luke 10:18).
Tuesday, 19 May 2015
1. Thou Fire of God, heal my destiny now in the name of Jesus.
2. I claim freedom from every evil pronouncement against my destiny
3. Every forces of affliction against my destiny disappear.
4. Blood of Jesus (7 hot times) repaired my destiny now.
5. Every damaged done to my destiny receive permanent solution.
6. My destiny hear the word of your maker:reject any evil manipulation. IJN
7. Let every force of affliction be consumed by divine fire in the name of Jesus
8. All evil strangers come out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus
9. All bewitched properties belonging to me receive deliverance in the name of Jesus
10. Oh Lord,let the handwriting of the enemy turn against him in the name of Jesus.
11. Oh Lord,let every evil king installed against me be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.